- expand executive search LLP of 3rd Floor Edge House, 42 Bond Street, Brighton, BN1 1RD, United Kingdom, Company registration number: OC381438 and
- expand executive search Inc of 226 Airport Parkway, Suite 400, San Jose, CA 95110 United States of America. Company registration number; 3856318
expand is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information with your consent:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- IP address (information that identifies your computer on the Internet, we do not link your IP address to any other personal information that you send to us.).
- CV’s or resumes when applying for vacancies
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Information on which parts of our Website you view and how long you spend with us. We do not link your IP address to any other personal information that you send to us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
expand uses Google Analytics to collect information about our visitors and analyse traffic on our site. This information helps us to improve our site by seeing what visitors like yourself are interested in and where we need to focus our efforts.
When you visit the site a small text file called a cookie is stored on your computer. These are used to save small amounts of information on your machine. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. This information is collected for analytical usage only. We won’t sell on any of this information and it is totally impersonal, we don’t know anything personal about you. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Social sharing buttons on this site will also gather information about you but not for us, for the respective site that the button is from. We have no access to this information. Some sites like Twitter have enabled Do Not Track which you can turn on in Firefox.
Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
IE – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/196955
Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_US
Opera – http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under UK law, namely the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to expand executive search LLP, 3rd Floor, Edge House, 42 Bond Street, Brighton, BN1 1RD, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
expand executive search may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11th May 2015