Terms and conditions
Welcome to expandexecutivesearch.com These terms apply to expand executive search ltd, and its’ group companies:
- expand executive search LTD, Registered address: 3rd Floor Edge House, Bond Street, Brighton BN1 1RD, UK. Registered in England No.3663544 . VAT registration No. 156 9184 76
- expand executive search, C/O Ravix Group Inc. 226 Airport Parkway, Suite 400, San Jose CA, 95110, United States of America. Company registration number; 3856318
1.Information on this web site is provided for general information purposes only, and on an “as is” basis. Despite our efforts, it may not be accurate, complete, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. expand makes no representations and disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of suitability and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages or loss (including but not limited to lost profits or revenues, business interruption and loss or damage of software or data) whether in statute, contract, negligence or any other tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use this web site or any action or failure to act taken in reliance on the information in it or any linked site. We do not warrant or represent that this web site, its content, down loaded material and any linked site:
a. will be uninterrupted or error free;
b. that any errors will be corrected;
c. are free of any type of virus or other harmful code or compatible with any specific computer system or third party software.
3. Information Collection and Use: The Company collects basic contact information from our users at several different points on our website. The Company is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to third parties. If at any time you no longer wish to receive information that you have requested, please let us know and we will remove you from our contact list.
4. The information contained on this web site shall not be construed as a license or an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between you and us. No information provided on this website shall be considered a substitute for your independent investigation.
5. We use IP addresses to analyse trends and administer the site. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. If you use the links in this web site to access other web sites, please be aware that the linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their contents. Other terms and conditions may also apply to the access to and use of third party sites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Company’s website.
6. Security: The Company takes every precaution to protect our users’ information via the firewalls and encryption services of the internet hosting company. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to your information. Expand holds all candidate and client data in the Cloud. Our supplier is ITS Software systems Ltd. Their platform (Eploy) acts as a data processor. Eploy already complies with the GDPR.
Their responsibility is to ensure that eploy has appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect against any unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data, accidental loss or destruction of personal data, and damage being caused to personal data.
Eploy’s Information Security Management has been certified to the IASME standard and GDPR Ready Checkmark. (Certification No.SA003163) (https://iasme.co.uk). Eploy is hosted at Rackspace, who engage qualified third party auditors to perform examinations of its systems and services in accordance with: the best practice recommendations of ISO 27002, for the purpose of auditing Rackspace’s compliance with ISO27001; SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office reference Z6944598
The Company uses all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason the Company cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
7. Copyright notice. © Copyright Expand Executive Search Ltd – All rights reserved
8. Trademarks. Expand Executive Search (and our products and services referenced in this web site) are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Expand and/or its licensors. Other product and company names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
9. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All intellectual property rights in this web site and its contents belong to Expand and/or its licensors. No part of this web site may be reproduced or adapted in whole or in part without our express prior written consent other than under a non transferable revocable (at our option) licence for your private non-commercial viewing purposes to the extent necessary to view the web site unless other licence terms have been made be available prior to downloading any software or documents (in whatever form). Downloading may only take place if you agree to the terms of the relevant licence. Framing and linking to our web sites in any circumstance without our express prior written permission is prohibited. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials must be retained on any copies of the materials.
- The right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, even if you have given consent. You may withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to ask us for access to the data we hold about you.
- The right to ask us to rectify any data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to ask us to delete your data in certain circumstances.
- The right to ask us to restrict our processing of your data in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to our processing of your data in certain circumstances
- In certain circumstances, the right to require us to give you the data we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so that you can provide the data to another data controller.
You can exercise any of the rights set out above, free of charge, by contacting us at email@example.com. In respect of certain of the rights referred to above, your right may be qualified by the GDPR.
13. Complaints or queries: The Company tries to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. We take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
If you wish to complain about this policy or any of the procedures set out in it please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy was last updated on 11th April 2018