5G is coming to the UK and our client is leading the way in Open vRAN technology driving technology trials and proof of concept.
To support this initiative they are building a 5G Centre of Excellence that operates as a centralised engineering team to global activities and we are seeking a 5G RAN Engineer.
- Analysis, specification and design of the RAN network parameterisation to meet the customer requirements, ensuring the proposed implementation will meet the quality, robustness and scalability demanded by top tier telecoms networks
- Identification, analysis and mitigation of issues reported from internal and customer lab and field tests
- Feature and Parameter tuning following network Drive Test / KPI analysis, modelling and dimensioning of network traffic to ensure demand is met and quality of experience is maintained through the network lifecycle
- Identifying, defining and driving feature enhancements back in to the system development and RAN partner alignment activities
- Supporting system performance evaluation and improvement during technology trials and commercial pilots