The creators of an award winning ecommerce optimisation platform, my client is opening their ranks in order to hire a French speaking Sales Development Representative based in London. They are an agile and fast flowing company who plan to dominate their market. Already going through a stage of massive growth, they don’t plan on slowing down and project large upward momentum for 2019.
Due to a huge amount of interest in their product from the European & North American markets they are seeking a French speaking ADR to join their London team. If successful in your application, you will be supporting the senior sales team to open up the French market, generate leads and engage with new business opportunities across the retail verticals. Experience selling into eCommerce is preferable but the ability to speak French to a professional business or fluent level is imperative. If successful in this role there is a clear path to upward trajectory.
- Qualify opportunities/leads using a solution based approach, manage and overcome prospect objections by sharing and effectively conveying the company value proposition.
- Build out a robust pipeline of outbound sales opportunities for Sales Executives to tackle and ensure proper follow up
- Nurture and maintain active engagement with new and existing opportunities through creative follow up and communications
- Work with the marketing team to deliver targeted marketing campaigns
- Responsible for achieving defined meetings and opportunity targets