Our client, a leading content engagement platform are breaking the mould in how content is consumed, working with the worlds leading brands and publishers. Having received significant funding from a leading Investor, they are looking to grow their NYC office to help execute their innovative sales strategy for 2019.
This role is a new position within the sales team, managed by the GM, North America. In this role you will be managing your own business, prospecting new clients (directly) within the retail sector and developing and implementing your sales strategy.
- Develop and carry out your sales strategy throughout 2019
- Full sales cycle, prospecting new opportunities and closing new accounts
- Be responsible for client presentations as well as being busy on the phone hosting phone presentations to educate clients on the platform
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the market trends and competitors
- 3+ years experience as a Planner, AE or other digital sales position
- Previous success generating revenue through full sales cycle
- Entrepreneurial spirit and not afraid to prospect new clients
- Desire to work within video content
If this role sounds of interest and you have relevant skills, please do contact Jonny Aston by telephone 01273 668 705 or email email@example.com as interviews are commencing immediately.