My client are a leading off price solutions with a unique offering to fashion and apparel retail clients / brands; changing how the retail sector manages inventory. They allow brands and retailers use automated workflows, powerful pricing optimisation, and business intelligence for better visibility. They are an exciting company with less than 80 people looking at significant growth with their most recent funding round hitting $20 million. I am searching for a business development manager to drive the sales process with retailers in the fashion and apparel industry.
- Handle the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Growing sales pipeline and creating client relationships
- Develop and execute strategic plans for large, qualified prospects
- Research and collaborate with cross functional teams
- Experience of selling and client management in B2B technology
- Experience managing full sales process
- Strong network within specialty retailers / brands
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Knowledge of off-price industry is advantageous
This is a great opportunity to join a unique company in a space with plenty of room to grow! If this sounds like the next challenge for you then reach out to Adam King at email@example.com with a copy of your resume.