Ideally from the Telecoms Industry with a Wholesale Voice and SMS experience and background, this multi-faceted role covers all aspects of the sales cycle from identifying suspects, qualifying prospects, pre-sales activities including working on RFPs / RFI’s / RFQ’s and responding to customer queries and clarifications. You will be working with other team members throughout the organisation, through to closing the business deals and onboarding customers.
The perfect candidate would have an already established network of key stake holders and decision makers in tier 1 to tier 4 carriers along with ability to cultivate new relationships and demonstrate domain knowledge, being aware and responsive to industry and market changes/challenges by understanding key characteristics, issues and the factors driving them.
- Reaching out to potential customers through calls, emails and industry tools such as LinkedIn as well as tapping into existing established network to acquire new logo business
- Identifying key stake holder and decision makers within the Customer’s organisation
- Respond to inbound inquiries
- Take ownership for co-ordinating and creating RFP / RFI / RFQ etc. proposals with input from internal teams
- Representation at trade shows and conferences (mostly online via portals to arrange meetings with potential opportunities along with occasional attendance required)