The Company is a striving leader and global supplier of electronic components and computer products. The company is currently searching for a Business Development Manager located in Stockholm, Sweden. The role is home office based which will include traveling within Sweden and Norway at least 3 days a week. Applicants Should have proficient knowledge in power supplies including AC/DC power supplies, DC/DC convertors etc.
- The design in of AC/DC, DC/DC and inverter power supplies and complete value add solutions from our portfolio of world class power supply manufacturer partners and from our own engineering resource.
- To grow the regions power supply bookings, billings, profit and design wins in line with the monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- The role requires the candidate to have frequent travel in Sweden, Norway and to other parts of EMEA as required. The expectation is to be with customers in Sweden and/or Norway 3-4 days per week to maximise the number of opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with our field-based FAE sales teams and account managers to maximise the number of opportunities entering the power sales funnel, increasing the possible number of opportunities to close.
- Uncover and extract our existing customer base power needs and convert into bookings and to also identify new customers in our focus markets and applications, in line with our strategy.
- To manage a sales funnel pipeline from opportunities through to bookings.
- The successful candidate will be experienced in dealing with people at all levels of an organisation and in this role, you will not only work with internal staff but liaise with our partners to obtain the best costs and delivery performance.
- English & Swedish written and spoken languages required.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years in the power supply industry.
- A degree or equivalent in electronics is desirable but we ultimately need the candidate to have a strong understanding of all electrical design-in criteria for power supplies, which may have been gained through experience in the power supply field. You should be able to confidently demonstrate this.
- Have good computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and experience with Oracle would be advantageous.
- You should have excellent project management, numeracy and written skills and be able to confidently calculate fundamentals, sales prices and gross margin given the raw costs, shipping terms, margin expectations and currencies.
- Experienced in managing sales funnels and pipelines and experience in Sales Force or Miller Heiman would be advantageous.
- A valid driving licence and passport.
Interested? Call Dawda Faye on +44 1273 668706 and email Dawda@expandexecutivesearch.com