I am looking for an experienced Business Development Manager on behalf of my client to join their UK team.
My client specialises in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience.
This company is going from strength to strength and this is a really exciting opportunity with so much potential to grow with them for the right person.
This position reports to the Director of Sales and will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives. You will be responsible for building lasting connections to help customers win the recruitment battle, enhance guest engagement, and increase guest spending.
- Drive efforts to achieve sales targets and to grow customer base.
- Actively prospect in area of specialization in pursuit of new sales opportunities.
- Target potential leads to build sales pipeline using appropriate sales strategies and approaches.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors and best practices to strategically position the value of the products and services offered.
- Establish a professional working and consultative relationship with customers by developing a basic understanding of their unique business needs within their industry.
- Develop proposals, deliver customer presentations and close the business.
- Efficiently leverage leaders, sales teams and partners to seek out new opportunities and close business.
- YouMUST have experience selling PMS systems into Hotels
- The ideal candidate has successfully sold commercial enterprise software on a global scale with experience in both traditional and SaaS delivery models.
- The candidate will enjoy sharing our story and the opportunity to reveal how our technology can help optimize a customer’s guest experience.
- You back your ideas with industry insight, an in-depth knowledge of customer needs, and company strategy.
- You are data driven, using multiple sources to help inform your opinions and provide insight to your prospects.
- You know your competitors inside-out
- You will be extremely motivated and excited to find the next potential customer.
- You’ve worked in an entrepreneurial environment and love building your business while working collaboratively with internal teams to help you be successful.
- You will be a self-starter, able to use your own initiative and be creative.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in successfully selling outside software technology (SaaS, etc.) and 3 – 5 years of this sales experience musthave been in the Hospitality industry, specifically hotels.