My client is a leading global marketing intelligence platform that are looking for a Campaign Manager to join their NY based team. Their platform allows brands to understand the behaviours of customers by revealing consumer interests and intent signals. They are a global business with offices in multiple locations. This role will be an integral part of the marketing team, responsible for driving product messages and go-to-market strategies for new and existing products within the company’s portfolio.
The role will be part of the Trading and Operations team, working to optimize display, video, and mobile campaigns using Search data. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical understanding of programmatic buying and TRB through major DSPs.
They work with an impressive number of brands and publishers which include Nike, Adidas, Sky, Subway, VW, and many more. This is a great opportunity to join a business on the verge of significant growth and make a meaningful impact into the business.
- Campaign set up on multiple DSP’s (Xandr, DV360, Trade Desk)
- Optimise programmatic, DR, and brand advertising campaigns in real time via bidding platforms.
- Campaign QA, pacing, and 1sr and 3rd party reporting.
- Verify campaign collateral.
- Providing optimisation insights that will lead to revenue growth.
- Support overall delivery of campaigns e.g., optimization, troubleshooting, reporting
Identify and troubleshoot campaigns alongside the technical account management team.