We are recruiting for an Innovative and rapidly scaling Payments provider in New York, who have a fantastic opportunity for a Chief Marketing Officer to join their business. Our client is looking for a visionary Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to work with the executive team in this dynamic start up business. The CMO will oversee the strategic planning, development and execution of all marketing programs, press releases and advertising initiatives and branding efforts. Primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing, using market research, pricing, service marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations. The CMO will have a successful track record of establishing and leading marketing strategy in a dynamic, complex global environment as well as significant expertise building brand awareness and being a thought leader.
This business leader will be hands-on, with a passion for delivering results and building innovative campaigns. The CMO will formulate and execute both short and long-term strategic strategies for the organization, exhibit modern, state of the art, quality standards to enhance the companies branding and business.
As a senior-level marketing professional, a Chief Marketing Officer must be both analytical and creative, and possess cross-discipline knowledge such as production, IT, legal and finance. CMOs plan, direct and coordinate marketing resources in accordance to organizational goals and strategic plans.
- Represents the brand and marketing strategy at the leadership level to align message and strategy, measure and assess success, identify opportunities for shared initiatives, and drives continuous improvement
- Translates the executive team’s initiatives and objectives into a meaningful internal and external communication and engagement strategy, which will then be executed by the firm’s multi-disciplinary global brand and communications team
- Designs and delivers ambitious, data-driven strategies and plans that are mindful of our brand, vision, growth strategy, capability and experience
- Researches the experience of the client in interacting with CRTKL and drives improvement
- Tracks organizational KPIs and medium and long-term goal setting, evaluates and reports on performance
- Considers and consults with functional, sector and regional leaders on feasibility and impact before putting forward recommendations and budgets
- Acts as a strategy consultant to the executive team and gives strategic advice to regional and functional leadership across the organization
- Provides leadership and guidance to the global brand, communications and marketing community
- Deploys and trains others in sales and marketing techniques to deliver on objectives, including building a network, performing research, developing capture plans, pursuing opportunities
- Promotes company processes for customer databases, relationship management and client experience
- Reports on marketing effectiveness, making recommendations on performance improvement
- Develops best practice processes and tools for marketing and research
- Champions the CRTKL approach to brand and marketing and research to provide effective plan and campaigns that build the brand and improve our ability to win work
- Takes a global lead on the brand, marketing and research communities, facilitating knowledge sharing sessions
- Establishes the marketing budget and tracks return on investment