My client is a global Leading data Centric social SaaS platform. Their an end-to-end solution that provides powerful insights and tools for creator discovery, Creator Relationships, Campaign management and campaign reporting, Over the last 3 years they have gone from 5 members of staff to over 100 globally and are now looking to bring on board their most important hire to help with next stage of growth.
- Collaborate with CEO & Board on mid and long-term plans for company growth and evolution
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures, corporate partnerships and global deals when needed.
- Helm budgeting and resource allocation efforts alongside the other C-level executives and the senior management team.
- Oversee daily operations of the company
- Directly oversee Sales, CS/Account Management, creator acquisition and delivery.
- Supporting the CEO on driving the growth of the company through international expansion, investments, acquisitions, corporate partnerships when needed.
- Design and implement business strategies, process, systems and structures to scale the organization, whilst driving operational efficiencies across the company.
- Driving alignment and collaboration across business functions
- Set and drive goals for performance and growth, ensuring optimal execution across all departments.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Collaborating with the Finance Director to ensure we are controlling the cost efficiencies across the business. Assisting with financial projections and analyses of existing programs and policies.
- Work with CEO to develop and integrate staffing programmes designed to attract the highest calibre of talent along with establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
- Acting as a public voice for Influencer when needed
- Promote company culture and vision
If this role sounds of interest please get in touch with Dan Openshaw on 01273 668720 or firstname.lastname@example.org