I am currently working with an industry pioneer and world leader in engineering and operation of highly customized, real-time media trading systems for publishers and advertisers who are looking for a Client Services Manager to join their NY team. My client have more than 12 years’ experience in driving innovation within the ad exchange space and act as the “behind the scenes” player for numerous world leading businesses in order to power their media and data.
Currently I am searching for a Client Services Manager to join their NY team. The role work side-by-side with client’s product, business, and technical team to develop a vision and define technology which supports this vision. The individual will directly manage projects from conception to production release along with being responsible for the ongoing success of engagement post-production. The role will collaborate closely with multiple internal teams e.g., project management, engineering, and leadership.
- Day-to-day client engagement including communication, prioritization, and risk management
- Work with engineering on road-map definition, development, delivery, and evolution
- Manage delivery against solution road-map including working with project management and engineering to define development milestones
- Conduct solution evaluations, technical opportunity assessments, and competitive analysis to ensure solutions are developed within a business context
- Champion the client internally
- Gather client feedback and deliver to internal teams