My client is a leading global marketing intelligence platform that are looking for a Commercial Marketing Manager / Sales Planner in New York. Their platform allows brands to understand the behaviours of customers by revealing consumer interests and intent signals. They are a global business with offices in multiple locations.
You will be responsible for driving revenue through excellence in proposal storytelling, unique pitch experiences and general best practice for the wider commercial teams. The Commercial Marketing Manager will sit within the Marketing team and will lead the overall lead-gen, quality, content and pitch experience from start to finish to ensure solutions resonate and convert with brands and media agencies across the US.
They work with an impressive number of brands and publishers which include Nike, Adidas, Sky, Subway, VW, and many more. This is a great opportunity to join a business on the verge of significant growth and make a meaningful impact into the business.
- Own the creation and evolution of the foundational pitch kit, pitch messaging, structure and proof metrics.
- Fuse data, creative media solutions and outcome-based storytelling to ensure proposition resonates with the challenges of the client.
- Own the proof metrics needed to validate pitches such as campaign performance metrics, brand validation and testimonials.
- Create, project manage, format and proof-read RFPs, using pre-existing information and graphics where suitable and developing new, where needed.
- Create easy to understand customer journey frameworks that support a range of activity such as product launches, or campaigns focused on driving mass awareness or direct sales.
- Innovate the overall pitch experience for truly personalized experiences that excite, surprise, and delight the brands we work with