I am hiring for a Configuration Control Manager in Phoenix to oversee the coordination of controlled documentation within an Autonomous Vehicle client who is introducing a first-of-its-kind solution to their growing market.
- Develop configuration management program plans and support the Configuration Control Board activities
- Responsible for advanced configuration control during the Product life cycle.
- Reviews design release documents for completeness
- Ensure correct configuration modifications.
- Reviews contracts and drafts configuration plans to encompass all specification requirements.
- Assists in the maintenance of the database
- Identification and recording attributes in the Configuration Management Data Base.
- Provide technical and configuration administrative support to the Engineering Department
- Responsibility for implementing BOM and accuracy
- Create BOM structure for internal and external partners
- Ensure integrity of BOM in PLM
- Provide global support for any BOM and configuration requests
- ECO management for internal and external partners
- In order to apply for this role, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional CM Certification from Institute of Configuration Management (CMIIP), Configuration Management Process Improvement Center (CMPIC), National Defense Industry Associated (NDIA), or other nationally recognized organization
- Experience with developing Engineering Change Proposals and Orders (ECPs, ECO’s)
- Participation in Configuration Change Control Boards (CCBs)
- Experience with development of Configuration Management Plans
- Minimum 2 years’ experience using a Siemens PLM system
- Experience using Oracle’s Netsuite ERP system
How to Apply
If you feel you have the skills needed for this position, please get in touch:
Ryan Worth at Expand Executive Search
Phone: +44 1273 668718 /+44 7967149034