I’m currently hiring for my trusted and exclusive client who are an award winning AdTech company in Europe. They are fully funded, profitable and looking to hire a commercially focused Country Manager to help grow their business and nurture their sales team in the Italian market. This person will be driven and motivated to go and win new business from a mix of Brand Direct and Agency side clients. The ideal candidate will come from a Software Sales background and have a good understanding of the media landscape.
Already well established and well recognised name in the Italian market, this company has undergone a substantial period of growth over the past 12 months and have offices in the major financial and political hubs of the world. They need to hire somebody that is looking for a challenging but rewarding opportunity to make a big impact on their Italian market share by growing and managing their business.
- You define the growth strategy for the Italian market
- You manage the P&L of the region, including steering the development of revenue
- You acquire, manage and grow agency/trading desk and direct brand client portfolio
- You meet on a regular basis with key account holders in agencies to identify revenue streams and potential future business opportunities – This will include delivering a full end-to-end service solution and ensuring optimum levels of customer service are adhered to at all times
- You support the data onboarding team locally by establishing data partnerships with both, large corporates and agile smaller companies across several industries (retail, telco, hardware, etc.)
- You build and grow your team
- You support event and trade fair preparations and participate in selected events to represent the company at industry events locally and abroad