Our client who are pushing the boundaries in the Payments space are looking to hire Customer Success professionals to join their expanding team in New York, due to continued success.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of retail brands in the fashion space, to support growth targets for our clients business in the US. The Customer Success team works closely with many groups in the organization, working as trusted advisors to help customers leverage their payment option to drive growth for their merchants.
- Manage some of the most exciting fashion brands with on boarding and account managing them Account management from kickoff, launch through the customers’ life cycle
- Build high touch, consultative and strong relationships with merchants through regular and open communications Track merchant project deliverable’s and ensure merchant activities are updated within the CRM
- Collaborate with various teams (e.g. Sales, Legal, Integration, Support) across the company to ensure a first-class merchant experience
- Take a proactive approach on customer success
- Build effective communication strategy for customers during launch phase and after, to ensure product adoption, and customers’ return on investment is fully recognized
- Gather customer feedback and work closely with product team to enhance product offering
- Analyze data through reports and trends, get insights to drive actions