I am currently working with a unique and disruptive company who are shaking up numerous industries with live video and looking to add a Customer Success Manager to their team. They offer an AI driven video optimisation platform along with AR powered video assistance which applies to B2B and B2C alike. They are currently disrupting a number of industries with their innovative solution, including healthcare, insurance, field service, and customer service. The platform offers the opportunity to see the world through your customers eyes and offer guidance from a remote location. This offers an array of benefits which differs per industry such as shortening the times for a claims process or offering a first time fix to a technical issue with professional help.
I am searching for a Customer Success Manager to join their London based team, offering the opportunity to work with an impressive customer base which includes Bosch, Allianz, EE, AXA Insurance, and many more.
The business is small but growing quickly, having taken over $12 million in funding with locations in UK, Germany, US, France, and Singapore.
- Become a trusted advisor to customers; communicate, analyse goals, gather feedback
- Primary contact for onboarding and training
- Delivering and communicating ROI for the customer
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams
- Handle a number of enterprise accounts, providing insights and how to best utilise the product