Expand Executive Search are partnered with an exciting start-up, within the field of Automotive Cyber-Security looking for talented Cyber Security Risk Analysts to join their team in Germany. You will be joining an International team of dynamic professionals, working with some of the biggest names in the automotive industry.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Cyber Security Risk Analyst to join one of the most innovative companies in the industry, working at the forefront of new technology in the field, with great prospects for long term growth and development and a competitive compensation package.
- Risk assessment of specific modules and entire systems starting from concept phase.
- Establishment and maintenance of threat catalogs.
- Development of high-level mitigations and security requirements..
- Coordinate implementation of security concepts in the general architecture.
- Sc. Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- More than 3 years of experience in risk analysis of IT systems or related IT security.
- Experience within Cyber Security.
- Understanding of network communications, cryptography, identity management, application development – application security, code analysis / pen testing.
- Automotive industry / IoT / Application Providing is a plus
- Up to date on current vulnerabilities and attack vectors to the automotive industry
You can apply direct on LinkedIn or send your CV, feel free to contact me for a confidential chat on +441273 668 706. firstname.lastname@example.org