The general opinion is that our client is one of the best carrier neutral providers across the globe. They build a technical standard that is unrivalled – they scale data with perfect precision.
- At least 3 years’ experience in mission critical facilities operating / engineering or equivalent equipment experience including assets associated with mission critical engineering relevant to the specific site.
- Hands-on electrical or mechanical skill and competence in the area of non-expertise (for example, electrical expertise with mechanical competence, or vice-versa)
- Strong knowledge of various UPS Systems and architectures.
- Strong knowledge of various cooling systems and architectures
- Strong understanding of infrastructure redundancy configurations and equipment and their risks (N+1, 2N, ATS/ STS, Failover Scenarios
- Strong knowledge of energy efficiency principals.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills. Ability to respond effectively, verbally in writing to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints.
They have a reputation that is simply perfect!
This is time sensitive position. To be considered please call on +44 1273 668 710 as soon as possible.