In this role you are responsible for successfully leading Data Management assignments, increasing the Data Management proposition and supervising (junior) colleagues.
Assignments are end-to-end solutions for efficient data management that consist of a mix of the following focus areas: Data Governance, Master of Data Management, Document & Content Management, Data Quality Management and Data Migration.
Customers are in multiple EMEA locations. Its likely that you will be on site three days a week and at home for two.
- Responsibility for the correct management of data within complex organizations
- Research and application of Data Management tools & Trend developments
- Being a sparring partner for C-level stakeholders in the data field
- Know-how of the underlying data domains, models and architecture
- Responsible for development and coaching of (junior) colleagues and the team