Our client is one of the behemoths of the adtech industry and respected globally as a dominant insights and analytics provider.
They are looking hire their first data protection office based out their London office. To be successful in this role you will need to be a qualified lawyer with experience of working as part of an in-house team and have advised clients on risk assessments and mitigation across digital products and new technology.
- Responsible for owning the businesses privacy compliance programme and continuing the development of a privacy governance strategy.
- Provide all teams nwith advice on data protection laws and regulations
- Work with the information security team, advising on the measures required to safeguard data.
- Work with internal marcomms ensuring the right messaging is used on all data privacy issues.
- Manage relationship and budget for outsourced partners in the EU and US
- Help to advise data protection clauses within commercial contracts
- Draft privacy and data protection policies
- Be a critical senior resource to operations and executive management.