The Digital Analyst role is a fantastic opportunity to use your skills to help build a best-in-class digital reporting system. Our clients is looking to develop their internal and external reporting capabilities to reflect the success the site is currently experiencing.
- Deliver insights and recommendations regarding digital performance for both company and client campaigns.
- Working with the broader Data and Insight team to integrate digital performance alongside other platforms such as TV
- Conduct data analysis (using statistical methods where relevant) on digital questions and topics relevant to the business
- Design and deliver digital reporting for both internal and external stakeholders
- Be responsible for Voice of the Customer research to profile our audience and deliver insights to the business regarding the UX
- This will range from automated Excel reports to Tableau, PowerBI and DOMA dashboards to custom built dashboards
- Work across a range of stakeholders to support their digital projects, providing input and insight on audiences, measurement, and performance
- Provide technical tagging solutions for our content (specifically native articles). Ensure tags are firing properly and efficiently.