Consulting and pre-sales activity across the Digital Workplace portfolio spanning Service Desk, End-user support, End-user computing platform, and migration services. In addition to analytics, AI, automation, cloud workplace, and mobility.
- Technical leadership of large-scale engagements Leads the development of customer architecture
- Analyse customer business and technical requirements and identify solution strategy and technical differentiators
- Ensure the IT architectural standards and practices are followed through project and program involvement.
- Integrate current architectures and initiatives as well as initiating and overseeing the deployment of new information technology architecture projects.
- Ensure that infrastructure architectures are flexible and support the business needs by maintaining an understanding of business strategies and infrastructure capabilities.
- High level cost estimation, devising delivery approaches for the client
- Maintains knowledge of EUC infrastructure architecture, standards and practices and consistently applies.
- Build strong working relationship with Professional Services delivery teams and pre-sales solution teams