Our client is a video creation platform helping premium media brands quickly create engaging videos that help them scale and reach global audiences across mobile and social media. With a vast library of fully licensed content on their cloud-based editing platform, their clients can identify and edit engaging video content from anywhere in the world.
Our client are the leaders in video content creation with offices in New York, London, LA and Tel Aviv. Having recently announced a significant round of funding they are looking to accelerate their growth across North America and strengthen their New York office and their Brand Partnerships.
The purpose of the role is to increase their Brand direct relationships across N.America by educating prospective clients on their platform and the benefits. There is already a strong pipeline of contacts, which can be leveraged.
- Build and maintain new relationships with Brands
- Work with existing sales team to expand their US reach and source potential clients
- Understand the news and journalism markets and have interests in joining industry-related panels and talks. Has an understanding of how content licensing works.
- Strong relationships with media brands in previous role
- Role involves travel across US
- Must understand the Digital eco-system
- Reports into SVP Business Development, US
If this role sounds of interest and you have relevent skills, please do contact Jonny Aston by telephone 01273 668 705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as interviews are commencing immediately.