Expand have entered a retained partnership with a leading provider of communications infrastructure services to search and select a Director of Business Development.
As BD Director, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, managing and closing dark fibre or private network opportunities to European Data Centres that drive revenue growth. Key responsibilities below;
- Complex Deal & Pursuit Support– Lead the direct sales team in closing fibre based opportunities into Data Centres & Exchanges.
- Drive Sales Results – Directly engage sales teams and directors to lead sales pursuits from opportunity indentification through close.
- Partnerships -Identify and pursue opportunities individually to partner with Data Centre owner, operator, or SI who require significant infrastructure support.
- Sales Enablement & Training – As SME on Data Centre providers, and with a solid understanding of Dark Fibre market landscape you will enable and drive sales team engagement through education, training and support.
- Ownership of Marketing Lead Generation Activity – Define lead generation plan with Data Centre partners, working with the company’s Strategic Marketing Team to execute.
- Minimum 8 years sales or product management experience with strong knowledge of Dark Fibre space
- Strong working knowledge of Colocation and Data Centre business in the UK
- Strong working knowledge of Dark Fibre Services (Dark Fibre, Colo, PDN, Fibre Construction Services)
- Understanding of Fibre business, having worked on fibre lease or IRU contracts in the past
Should you be interested, please contact Jamie Archer; firstname.lastname@example.org Office: +44 (0)1273 668 709 Mobile: +44 (0)7734 961 547