My Client is a leading name in the Hospitality Technology Industry specialising in Hospitality Software and Services for Hotel Distribution and Revenue Management.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Director for the UK and Ireland. This is a remote working role.
As Director of Business Development, you will be responsible for securing new business to an assigned portfolio of independent and hotel groups. This individual will be responsible for executing sales strategies and plans while maximizing every sales opportunity to achieve targeted revenue goals within the region.
- Lead sales and client-relationship management
- Recommend new products and services to new and existing customers
- Propose and develop new strategic partnerships
- Write proposals and plans
- Guide long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements.
- Strategically manage portfolio of assigned accounts to exceed goals and quotas, building a sustainable pipeline to drive new business at both property and corporate levels.
- Accountable for individual (new and renewal) sales goals for designated territory.
- Represent the company in customer meetings, product demonstrations, and industry conferences when applicable.
- Lead negotiation of prices and contracts.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and pipeline management through proper use of sales tool.