I am currently working with an industry pioneer and world leader in engineering and operation of highly customized, real-time media trading systems for publishers and advertisers who are looking for a Data Partnerships professional to join their NY team. My client has more than 12 years’ experience in driving innovation within the ad exchange space and act as the “behind the scenes” player for a numerous world leading businesses in order to power their media and data.
Currently I am searching for a Product Manager (Data Partnerships) to join their NY team. The role will be an impactful position, scaling data relationships from nascency to bringing strategic value across a range of products related to programmatic advertising. The role is a mix of internal and external facing responsibilities, and the right individual will have a strong desire to build relationships with a variety of partners while defining the overall business strategy and product needs to successfully scale these partnerships.
- Define and implement strategic business plans for creating and scaling data marketplaces
- Synthesize market, client, and sales needs to identify the right vendors to work with across a wide spectrum of categories
- Partner closely with Product Owner – define a road-map of vendor integrations and related features set into our products, to set relationships up for success
- Working with VP Commercial Operations, act as a lead on commercial agreements with vendors to achieve the best possible terms
- Act as a lead in ongoing relationship management with all vendors, and define a plan for how to scale management
- Define and implement on-boarding process for all partnerships