My client is the Leading influencer marketing full service self-serve platform that matches global social influencers with brands. They have some of the best engagement rates in the industry and this is one of the main reason major brands use them regularly.
Headquartered in Las with offices across the US, the team is now over 90+ people strong and well-funded, with continued expansion over the next 12 months.
Due to their huge success, they are now looking to bring on board a Director of Demand Generation who will be responsible for improving the strategy, increasing top funnel leads, monitoring and improving leads using social data and analytics tools, creating qualified MQL’s and working cross functionally with internal teams.
- 5+ years proven success operating in a B2B SaaS marketing role
- Strong analytical and critical thinker with the ability to solve complex problems
- Externsive experience with social data and analytics tools, leveraging analytics to make your case and define result
- Have a good understanding of Influencer marketing and Social Media
- Previous start-up experience
Please get in contact with my colleague Rob Biggs if you fit the requirements above on email@example.com