You’re a rising star in Engineering Leadership ranks and someone that will challenge the status quo, bring new ideas to how we manage people, process and technology and is looking to expand your scope of responsibilities and to take on a diverse set of leadership challenges to grow your career. As a highly skilled and passionate leader, technical acumen and a solid background in software development is a must – so that you’re able to challenge and grow your team. You will have the autonomy to influence culture, facilitate technical delivery, and work with your team on strategy and execution.
Further, you will be responsible for establishing a collaborative work environment that fosters a high degree of craftsmanship and personal growth. You should be able to design, communicate, and implement reliable, scalable, and extensible software applications. An organized data-driven approach, willingness to constantly experiment, and the desire to be involved in product decisions are a must.
• Manage direct reports across multiple Scrum teams
• Coach team members on scrum principles
• Lead and refine development and release processes for multiple product lines
• Technical user and production support
• Comfortable being customer facing
• Serve as an escalation path for production and user support cases