Whether it’s for investigation, litigation or compliance, my client offers industry-leading solutions that put the power of forensics in your hands. For more than 30 years, they have worked with more than 130,000 clients in law enforcement, government agencies, corporations and law firms around the world.
As the IT Director of Security & Compliance, you play as essential role in the IT Security and Compliance standards, processes and procedures across all offices.
- Support and development of Team on various integration projects
- Develop and implement companywide IT general controls
- Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts
- Oversee support and development of salesforce.com and SAP Business One
- Improve SalesForce usage in partnership with the Sales team
- Support the technical side of all external websites
- Review and develop policy and procedures
- Oversee the infrastructure, security and uptime of the company website while working in a strong partnership with Marketing
- Manage and maintain the IT Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan for all key systems
- Oversee the Hitrust, SOC I, SOC II, HIPPA process and certification