Our client is the global leader in the Influencer working space helping fortune 1000 brands and media agencies get a better understanding of the influencers they should be using for specific campaigns using their impressive AI software.
They are currently looking for a Director of strategic partnerships who will help them expand relationship with their current and future partners Including Facebook, Snapchat, IMB etc. you will have a strong track record in Business Development and Strategy.
- Lead company-wide strategic initiatives that involve potential partners, including but not limited to: cloud enterprises, social media platforms, data & analytics software, and consultancies Drive and scale relationships with demand partners and client base
- Identify, grow, and nurture relationships at all levels in partner organizations
- Align relevant internal stakeholders across product, customer success, marketing, and sales around the opportunity and business impact
- Set KPIs, track weekly progress, and communicate successes and challenges
- You will need to have worked at a consultancy at some point in your career and have a MBA Degree.
Contact Dan today to find out more – 01273 668720 or email@example.com