A global provider of communications infrastructure services have a significant opportunity for a talented Director of Sales Engineering.
A global provider of fibre and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the worlds leading businesses, this company provides clients with flexible, customised solutions and self service through an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
Complete oversight of the Sales Engineering team in the planning, designing and costing of customer solutions which will be delivered over the company’s owned, leased or global reach infrastructure to meet customer requirements.
- Well experienced in bid management and the processes and models which underpin the commercial viability of new opportunities.
- The experience, credibility and authority required to engage with equipment suppliers at a senior level to ensure that the general engagement and specific designs required by the business are comprehensive, on time and to budget.
- You will have the breadth of business experience required to understand the implications of commercial decisions taken from first client engagement to delivery of a project and how they affect your work.
- At least five years relevant experience in telecommunications customer network design
- A strong understanding of telecommunications transmission and data networks, particularly optical, Ethernet and IP networks
- Excellent communicator (Customer, supplier and internal)
- Detailed understanding in fibre optic network design
- Experience in full bid cycle (RFI/RFP/PQQ submissions, customer proposals/presentations and contract negotiations/development) for complex / high value technical solutions
- Experience of negotiating scope and risk allocation with suppliers and partners
Initial Interivews will be on 31/10/18. Should you be interested, please contact Jamie Archer; firstname.lastname@example.org. Office: +44 (0)1273 668 709