Expand are looking for candidates that will be responsible for software design, development, and test within the development team. The core purpose of this role is to contribute to the development of new CPE software development strategy and the developing capability for our next generation hardware platforms.
Candidates will implement technical developments of the Hub software backlog, utilising Agile development methodologies, in line with industry technical standards and the strategic needs of specific broadband product set. Candidates will also be expected to act as a development engineer and be the point of contact for one or more components of the firmware.
- Development team member with responsibility for the development of one or more software components.
- Technical authority for one or more software components.
- Contributes to testing best practices with a primary emphasis on automated testing
- Shall perform ad hoc testing and planned testing either manually or preferably via test automation
- Works alongside other team members to deliver software components for the project
- Responsible for the quality and delivery of own technical work.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives.
- Work with team leader to establish milestones, personal objectives and may delegate assignments where applicable.