My client is an award-winning high growth mobile first ecommerce optimisation platform, working with a raft of highly recognisable tier1+2 retail brands across the EMEA and US markets. Due to continued growth they are keen to add a strong senior salesperson to their London team to further drive new business forward in the online/offline retail customer pool
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong, ambitious salesperson to join a likeminded business and drive their career forward
- Build and maintain a consistently healthy pipeline by sourcing and securing qualified sales opportunities within a defined book of business
- Exceptional Salesforce knowledge to provide up to date and accurate ongoing forecasts
- Gain Command of my client’s customer message – ability to master the offering, the value my client provides and why it is unique in the marketplace
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of my client’s platform which clearly articulates their innovative products
- Negotiate balanced initial commercial deal terms, renewals and expansions that profit my client while benefiting the client; navigate the deal through legal negotiation
- Delivering Enterprise level new business as an individual contributor, working closely with the Inside Sales and Marketing teams.
- Developing creative solutions to clients’ problems using our platform
- Scoping solutions, acting as a consultant
- Hitting and exceeding annual new business targets of circa £1M
- 5+ years Enterprise Sales experience (New Business focused)
- 3+ years’ experience in a closing B2B SaaS role (£100k+ deals/£1m quotas)
- Excellent understanding of ecommerce/retail
- Experience of closing complex sales cycles at board level
- Track record of consistently hitting and over-achieving quota
- Experience in an ecommerce Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment
- Degree or equivalent in Business or similar
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills.
- Inspired by working in in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
If you’re interested and want to learn more, then reach out or send your C.V. to Joe Perry at email@example.com