The company is an advanced semiconductor development and manufacturing company dedicated to enabling the integration of photonics and electronics through both monolithic and hybrid approaches to device design and packaging. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation specialising in optoelectronics, fiber-optics sensors, and photonics systems applications.
The role as Etch Process Engineer is to manage all dielectric and III-V etch process and operations for optoelectronics device and photonics integrated circuit fabrication.
Additional responsibilities are to manage all characterization of etch process outcome, inclusive of dimensional conformance and surface condition outcome, as well as manage and improve etch process stability and control through SPC and yield monitoring and develop new etch recipes and processes to meet new requirements from NPI/NRE projects.
The benefits of joining this fantastic company are to work in a high-tech environment and to join a world class, fast growing engineering team addressing the rapidly growing adoption of photonics and opto-electronics solutions in communications, data centres, healthcare and the Internet of Things around the world.
- Manage all dielectric and III-V etch process and operations for optoelectronics device and photonics integrated circuit fabrication
- Manage all characterization of etch process outcome, inclusive of dimensional conformance and surface condition outcome
- Manage and improve etch process stability and control through SPC and yield monitoring
- Develop new etch recipes and processes to meet new requirements from NPI/NRE projects
- Manage all etch process design and control documentation, and prepare reports on analysis, findings and on-going project progress
- Closely monitor status of all etch equipment and work with equipment team to resolve any arising equipment issues
- Supervise process engineers and operators performing any etch process block to ensure compliance to established qualified etch process procedures and settings
- Training of process engineers and operators on the dielectric and III-V etch process, procedures and operations
Minimum 5 years of experience in wafer etch fabrication process with some experience in manufacturing/process development, operations management in the field of photonics, semiconductors, telecommunications, in company with similar or larger size and market capitalization.
Interested? Contact Ramon Della Torre at Expand Executive Search on email@example.com