My client is a rapidly expanding ecommerce marketing optimisation platform who are scaling considerably in the UK and US with an excellent leadership team in place and great client list.
Backed by top VC funds and successful entrepreneurs, and working alongside over a hundred of the fastest growing retailers, they are now looking for to hire a strong and dynamic Events Manager to organise and execute their annual event as well as overseeing their broader events program.
- Event planning and execution – you will project plan and deliver their annual conference, and, if time allows, organise other events such as workshops and industry conferences in the UK and the US.
- Venues and suppliers – you will source, coordinate, negotiate, and liaise with venues and third party suppliers to deliver high-quality, on-brand events.
- Speakers and sponsors – you will tap into, and expand their network of expert speakers and sponsors, and coordinate them in the run-up to the event.
- Driving attendance – you will liaise with sales and marketing to ensure that we sell tickets, and that attendees are relevant prospects and clients.
- Operations and logistics – you will coordinate staffing and on-the-day logistics to ensure events run smoothly.
- Budgeting – you will produce detailed event budgets, ensuring that you always negotiate the best deal, and deliver events within budget.
- Reporting- you will ensure that all events contribute to overall sales and marketing objectives, measuring the success of each event, and using results to optimise the company’s future events calendar.
- 5+ years’ experience organising both small events and large conferences either by yourself, or as part of a team.
- Eye for detail
- Passion for the industry – you keep up to date on what competitors and market leaders are doing and how the industry is changing.
- Experience managing large budgets and delivering events within those budgets.
- Highly-organised – you have a structured approach to task management
- Third party management – you know how to manage vendors to get the best result for the best price.
- Good leadership attributes and the ability to engage teams to get things done
If you’re interested and want to learn more, then reach out or send your C.V. to Joe Perry at email@example.com