My client is an innovative Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality business that sits at the inflexion point between advertising technology and immersive experiences in VR/AR. They have built a unique proprietary platform that allows brands and agencies to place products and advertisements within gaming environments. My client is already working with some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Domino’s, and Netflix. The platform allows products to be marketed to consumers when they are at their most engaged, without being obtrusive whilst maintaining high impact.
- Playing a major part in design and development of their advertising platform
- Design, develop, test, and implement front-end, responsive rich media creatives
- Collaborate with the team to establish dynamic creative development best practices
- Understand reporting needs and new analytics requests, including impressions, views, customer events, user paths, landing page performance, etc.
- Integrate your work with backend engineers
- Working in an agile way with adaptability for the dynamism required for a startup
- Computer Science degree or similar
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end engineer
- 2+ years’ experience in the online advertising technology (AdTech) industry
NodeJS, and Unity/Unreal/3D content knowledge a plus
- Good written and verbal English