Expand Executive Search are partnered with a global cyber-security giant in Endpoint & Cloud, searching for a leader within Business Development and Channel / Partner management. With some international experience in the fraud prevention industry, having worked in numerous parts of the business.
This role is working within a new product line and offering within Fraud-Prevention and has a unique, all-encompassing offering, working within Advanced Authentication, Automated Fraud Analytics and Fraud Prevention Consulting. They are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Business Development Manager with a history of driving large revenues and working with colleagues across all business functions.
- The role is responsible for identifying partners, customers and internal champions, and assisting them all with their needs.
- In addition, the role is responsible for create and analysing the business case for new features, products and strategies, discussing them with the Brand Manager and influencing the development through strong relationships with product management.
- Communicate company advantages in the industry, employees, partners and customers. Pipeline generation is key.
- 5+ years in a Business Development / Channel role, working with large international clients.
- Experience working within Fraud Prevention, inside or outside of a direct Cyber-Security role
- Experience working with Cyber-Security solutions, Networking and Endpoint experience is
- This position will require travel based on customer needs within Europe, and sometimes globally
This role is working with the newest and most innovative technologies within Fraud Prevention for global Enterprises and now is the perfect time to come on-board and help the company with its continued growth. Don’t miss out get in contact with me today for more information! You can apply direct on LinkedIn or send your resume. to Lee Tatton at email@example.com