One of the most pivotal and agile consultancies operating across the Globe. They design, build, and delivery some of the worlds top transformations and hold a client list that is enviable to say the least. This is a rare chance to build within a practice that is showing amazing growth and innovation, the Global Client Partner position is instrumental to the success of the practice and is carries and ever evolving aspect to it – truly unique. Any two of the below is required. You will be the spearhead and go-to for one of the largest accounts within the Life Sciences practice of a top Management Consultancy. The offices are based in the Paddington area. You will of course have an element of travel to client sites. Quarterly to continental Europe, couple of time a year to the US and possibly Singapore.
- Plans accounts strategy for long-term profitable growth and positions my client as a thought partner and business leader within the account.
- Cultivates long-term client relationships and is a trusted advisor to the client.
- Creates opportunities to position my clients credentials, assets and value to the client and qualifies, prioritises and assigns opportunities to deliver the highest percentage of wins.
- Delivers long term strategy and goals at the BU/Corporate level; leads and manages Account / Account Portfolio Team to ensure attainment of Client’s and objectives.
This role is very much about domain knowledge, in a good selection of the areas below. It would help to have been working in industry at some point to gain the base understanding of these functions, but with recent focus on how digital capabilities can change the landscape ideally through a consulting role.
- Supply Chain – digital supply chain strategy, concepts of supply chain control towers, use of IoT in supply chain, concepts serialisation (a.k.a. track and trace, ePedigree), distribution network optimisation, smart packaging, smart labelling, applications of blockchain. The sort of vendor products used here include – SAP
- Manufacturing – manufacturing 4.0 concepts, smart factories, reduced waste, preventative maintenance / predictive analytics, process automation, augmented reality to simplify maintenance, cyber security, robotics, purpose of electronic batch record systems, purpose of manufacturing execution systems, paper less manufacturing, PAT (Process Analytical Technologies). The sort of vendor products used here include – SAP, AspenTech, Syncade, DeltaV, Siemens, InfoBatch,
- Quality & Lab – Laboratory automation, analytical laboratories, quality by design, fully paper less lab. The sort of vendor products used here include – LabWare, Empower, NuGenesis,
This is a time senistive position and of course will generate a lot of interest. To be considered please call Ben Wilkes on 01273 668 710 as soon as possible