We are looking for someone to join as a Marketing Coordinator/Project Manager, reporting into the CMO (who is also U.S based). This is an exciting, fast paced and disruptive telecoms (cloud connectivity) business who are already making waves internationally with presence in a number of regions. This company pride themselves on being a truly global business with a diverse team consisting of over 30 nationalities. They offer a hands-on approach to development and encourage their employees to diversify in their roles and grow professionally and personally
- Reporting into the CMO, ensuring Marketing excellency in execution, with the right deadlines and deliverables
- Managing 4 Marketing sub-teams and delegating projects to them whilst reporting on their progress and timeframes against deadlines to the CMO
- Track progress of organizational goals and milestones, communicate progress, change management plans to keep all stakeholders informed and engaged.
- Use cross-functional knowledge and stakeholder perspectives and seek to understand issues, trends that may influence the business and the projects around them
- Be able to juggle and prioritize projects coming from multiple sources and teams, identifying issues before they happen, escalate as needed and proactively monitor outcomes
- Excel in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment, with the ability to recognize shortcomings, establish a clear plan, track deliverables and support teams throughout the lifecycle