Working closely with the country director, sales and regional HQ team to develop in-country marketing strategies and ensure executions to plan for enterprise customer segment (B2B)
Execute marketing strategies along the customer journey with good focus on digital and social engagements.
- Develop the US marketing plan, which includes identifying potential customer segments and alignment with Sales and business in the go-to-market strategy
- Execute effective lead generation programs to develop qualified opportunities for sales team
- Plan and organise leadership events, customer events, seminars, business forums, luncheons and/or to achieve market communication.
- Develop and maintain actionable and addressable customer database, and market information such as competitive landscape and analysis. Provide constant feedback to management market insights.
- Source, train and manage 3rd party telemarketing agency to drive qualified leads.
- Partner HQ and business on content creation (digital/social/below the line) to support the marketing plan.