I am currently working with a leading technology provider in the programmatic advertising space. My client connect data from multiple sources to help their client solve complex business challenges. Additionally, they offer a number of programmatic solutions to ensure their clients are always spending their media investments on the right things in the right places.
My client is searching for a Global Talent Sourcer to join their Chicago (or NY) team. The talent team operates as strategic partners to the separate business units from the time a new hiring requirement is identified to the first day a new employee joins the business. As the talent function grows globally, they are searching for a sourcing professional to lead strategic sourcing on key functions.
The role will be responsible for ensuring continuous delivery of active and passive talent in key central functions across all markets whilst building pipelines for emerging teams and new regions.
- Develop sourcing strategies that produce continuous, highly qualified, and a diverse pipeline of professionals
- Generates, maintains, and regularly updates a candidate pool for future searches in APAC, EMEA, and other markets
- Partner with TA team to build effective sourcing and assessment techniques
- Keep ATS up to date with most-recent candidate information
- Engage with business stakeholders to fully understand all roles being sourced for
- Build and share knowledge of skills, target companies, conferences, and open-source communities