A leading marketing intelligence company are looking for their Group Trader Manager to join their growing trading team in central London.
They offer a great work environment, from a collaborative and creative office space with rooftop terrace and a fridge full of snacks, plus early finish Friday’s, and social events to encourage a strong team culture. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company who are forward thinking and really support professional and personal development.
You’ll be managing a small team and responsible for the UK’s largest commercial relationships.
- Managing and training a small Trader team
- Margin and retention management
- Process invention, deployment and monitoring
- Commercial responsibility for clients
- 1+ years’ management of teams 3+
- 3+ years’ trading experience
- Proficiency using DSPs – Appnexus/ DBM/ The Trade Desk
- A background in the ad-tech / digital advertising space
- Sound understanding of the digital programmatic eco-system and the vendor-agency-advertiser dynamic
- Strong communication skills and ability to work within a team environment
- Interest in ongoing digital marketplace trends and a dream to grow your career
Interested? Contact Verity today: email@example.com