My client are a leading Out-of-Home-TV network, opening up new avenues for agencies and advertisers, extending their reach whilst delivering premium content. The company has been going from strength to strength with the invaluable broadcast knowledge of its directors. They are the first port of call when it comes to innovative brands and agencies discovering, but also reaching, new target audiences.
In addition to providing this incremental reach for its customers, my client prides itself on unique facial recognition technology to measure audiences and the impact advertising has on them. This allows for in-depth and detailed reporting on an audiences along with the emotional impact of the advertisements. They currently work on a large number of outdoor events within the sports, events, and music industries. They currently work with a large number of standout clients including Thorpe Par, Wolverhampton FC, Watford FC, Southampton FC, Comic-Con, Brighton Pride Festival, and more.
I am currently searching for a Head of AdOps and Product Development to work closely with the leadership team and bring to life a new suite of internal and external products. The role will build and lead a team whilst ensuring 100% client satisfaction and utilising the relationship to improve and create game changing products. This is a dual role which will require a highly entrepreneurial mindset and ability to influence others.
- Ensure the best technology is being used for clients / Making the department as efficient as possible
- Comfortable with agency side ad-serving practices, reporting, and analysis
- Responsible for the delivery of all ad ops campaigns e.g. quality control, trafficking, troubleshooting, reporting
- Ensuring post-campaign delivery reports are accurate and sent
- Ensure strong relationships with other internal teams
- Department planning and budgeting including headcount, training, etc.