An ambitious and rapidly expanding company, developing leading Digital Forensic and Incident Response solutions in an innovative, challenging fast-paced security market. Want to know more?
This unique company is a trusted and respected security advisory firm leading the way in a dynamic and challenging market. They were born in the US and they are looking for an experienced leader in Digital Forensics and Incident Response to build and lead the EMEA business plan.
Your position is critical role in taking the business philosophy into regions the business has never been before and recruiting top 1% talent. You will work closely with the CEO to start something exciting, challenging and rewarding.
- Mentoring Project Teams
- Client retention and consistent relationship building
- Leading the firms DFIR Best Practice initiative
- Deliver highly critical cyber security solutions
- Managing your own team and delegating work effectively
- Hiring across EMEA and delivering an excellent recruitment process
- Completing Digital Forensics and Incident Response projects from concept to sign off
- Managing the P&L across EMEA