My client owns an extensive network and infrastructure in Hong Kong. The company provides full-fledged telecom, data centre services, ICT solutions and broadband services for local, overseas, corporate and mass markets.
- Develop existing pipeline and new business opportunities within the region and beyond
- Engage senior decision makers (including C level executives), customer influencers, end-users and ecosystem partners to advance sales pursuits
- Manage and lead a globally dispersed deal pursuit team which will include sales executives and sales support
- Review and analyze market opportunities and evaluate competition and technology requirements needed to capitalize on opportunities. Understand current and future industry needs in the context of market dynamics to deliver multiyear business deals.
- Manage relationships and communications with external customers, internal stakeholders and partners required for a successful deals
- Lead organization through the evolution from selling product (CXD, colocation, interconnection, and managed IT Infrastructure Services) to selling solutions (CXD, Security, Software Defined Security)