As the leader of the Direct Sales team, you will lead and manage the inside sales team of approximately 10 team members, with a focus on quota achievement, selling skills, strategy and growth. You will be a key member of the sales leadership team, reporting to the VP of Sales.
As a candidate, you have inside sales leadership experience with a hands-on leadership style, use data to drive decisions, and have a history of motivating teams to exceed sales goals.
- Develop and execute department strategy in conjunction with executive leadership, ensuring financial and department goals are met through continued initiatives
- Manage the daily operations of the Direct Sales team
- Help to define and establish optimal team deployment and manage to it
- Consistently evaluate individual sales goals, metrics and quotas for team members
- Work with sales support to guide pipeline management and forecasting
- Work with the marketing team to effectively reach prospects
- Build and maintain industry relationships, including but not limited to prospective clients, association members and vendor partnerships
- Attend industry events and tradeshows as appropriate
- Develop and execute a sustainable sales training program in conjunction with HR
- Responsible for department budget and metrics