Flexible working arrangements, including Summer Fridays in August
24 days holiday plus bank holidays, includes birthday day off
Regular team days out and socials (post covid!)
Contributory pension scheme
An exciting opportunity to make your mark in the future of the payments industry in the UK
Our client a Payments start up, are looking for an experienced Head of Growth (Mobile apps) to lead their new growth team, embed a digital growth culture across our rapidly growing team and scale and monetise their Free consumer and Premium product offerings.
You will need to lead in a lean, iterative, ‘test & learn’ way, with a huge emphasis on putting data at the heart of decision making.
- Orchestrate product-driven growth initiatives using multiple touchpoints and channels including email, push, in-app messaging, paid, social, SEO and chat
- Use emerging tactics to drive brand awareness, convert users and accelerate pipeline opportunities
- Run inbound and outbound lead generation and affiliate programs
- Conceptualize, deliver, and test messages across personas, and optimize programs across channels to increase conversion rates and achieve key performance metrics for your campaigns – working closely with CRM and product teams.
- Partner closely with Sales to define and execute an account-based, below the line marketing program, analysing data to generate interest within target accounts and accelerate pipeline
- Continuously analyse the effectiveness of all demand and lead-generating marketing channels and activities to determine which efforts to abandon, adjust, or scale
- Work closely with the Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and the Data teams to improve their acquisition and efficiency
- Lead performance improvement with paid marketing. Maximising ROI on both budget and department resource allocation.