Our client a payments company born for the mobile age are looking for an exceptional Head of Marketing to join their dynamic company, with global ambition working to provide the best payment experience for their fast growing base of clients.
We are seeking a talented and ambitious Head of Marketing, ideally with payments or FinTech experience, to join their Leadership team and to help develop the company into a globally recognised payments brand.
If you have a passion for customers – understanding their requirements and what makes them tick, and skilled in finding ways of reaching them that really hit home, then we want to hear from you!
As a Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for brand strategy and will partner with the Commercial team to create and execute business-building marketing campaigns that show the world how they can help them in removing friction from the checkout experience and consequently drive sales and repeat purchase.
Our client are big fans of experimentation and fast execution of ideas, so this is a great chance to be creative.
Ultimately, you will develop and run their Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Become the ultimate market expert on their clients and prospective clients, collecting customer insights, developing an effective segmentation and developing winning go to market strategies.
- Lead the development and delivery of top-notch marketing campaigns, across a range of channels including sponsorship, email, press, advertising and social media.
- Get stuck into copywriting juicy content for campaigns, from blogs to white papers, to showcase thought-leadership in mobile payments
- Be a resident social media guru: you’ll own their social media presence and be responsible for delivering fresh content to keep their audience entertained.
- Collaborate with the Product and Commercial teams in organizing events and meet-ups to get them talking to interesting prospects and collaborators, building the brand and presence in the process.
- Own marketing performance reporting, with a focus on tracking, analyzing and providing actionable recommendations for optimizing campaigns.
- Develop a world class lead generation machine with clear lines of reporting and analytics.
- Be a member of the Leadership Team, having input on key business decisions.